- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
This is a recipe for a snack cake, which is cooked from the ordinary ingredients and is perfect for the holiday table or just for lunch or dinner.
- To simplify the preparation of liver dough, I advise you to use a blender. Put 3 pieces of peeled and cut onion and washed liver into the bowl of the blender .
- Add eggs, salt and ground pepper.
- Blend until a smooth mass.
- Enter semolina and mix again.
- Pour the dough onto a pre-heated and greased pan.
- Fry both sides on moderate heat.
- Fry the remaining cakes in the same way.
- In the meantime, chop the remaining onions and grate the carrots on a large grater.
- Fry in a separate pan until cooked.
- We combine: spread each cake with mayonnaise and evenly put some fried onions and carrots.
- After the layers are being smeared and put together, cover the top with mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Before serving, cool the cake.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like