- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: easy
What do you think what I decided to cook first when an oven appeared in my kitchen? Of course, those were lemon cookies! I wanted to make homemade, natural ones without any additives for so long that I immediately decided to try the oven for them.
- Beat eggs with sugar in one container.
- Add soft butter. Beat with a whisk or blender.
- Remove the zest from the lemons (I did this with the help of a fine grater), squeeze the juice from one lemon and add it to the mutual container. Stir.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a separate container.
- Combine the two masses, gradually introducing flour, mix.
- Transfer the dough into the bag, having well tamped the mass. Tie the bag and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For 10 minutes after the time expires, heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment.
You may also like