- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
What should you take with you on the road that needs to be tasty, useful and not very quickly spoiled? The task is not easy, of course. But there is a solution! You can cook these hearty and sweet bars, which are made quickly. In addition, it is also a great idea for healthy snacks at work and on a walk.
- Soak the dates in some water and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in one container: oatmeal, chopped nuts, seeds, sesame and raisins.
- Drain water from dates, wash and remove seeds from them.
- Put the dates in a blender and grind.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Covered the baking dish with parchment.
- Put the mass, well tamping.
- Bake in preheated oven to 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- After, give a little cool, and then cut into candy bars.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like