- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Difficulty: easy
It seems to me that there is nothing better than winter evenings to enjoy the taste of summer: a delicate muffin with red currants. The sour contrast from the berries of red currants perfectly combines with the sweetness of the dough itself. And if you watch the process of baking, you will see how the berries burst when heating up and the rivers of their own juice flowing from them. It is fascinating.
- First of all, take the oil at room temperature and combine it with sugar, rubbing to a fluffy mass.
- Next, you need to add an egg and grind again well.
- Pour milk into this mass and mix with a whisk.
- Sift both flours with baking powder and vanilla, and gradually interfere into the mass.
- After, add the red currants (I took the frozen ones) and mix.
- Pour the mass into molds and bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
You may also like