- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today we will cook mushroom-cream soup! To say the truth, I adore this soup: it is very nourishing, and the taste is very rich thanks to cream and mushrooms. Cooking this dish is very easy, which is a nice bonus.
- Boil chicken broth in advance.
- Cut the onion and fry it in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Wash mushrooms and cut in any convenient way.
- Add the mushrooms to the onion, salt and fry until done.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes.
- After all the ingredients are ready, let them cool slightly.
- Take a medium-sized saucepan and combine the mushrooms, potatoes, add the broth and puree all with the blender to a creamy state.
- Put the saucepan on a slow fire, add cream, pepper and mix.
- Cook over low heat under the lid bringing to a boil and keep on coooking for 8 minutes.
- Serve the dish with crackers and dill.
- As I promised – easily and quickly!
- Bon appetit!
You may also like