- Serves: 14 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
Light, air cupcakes topped with ricotta cheese - what could be better as a dessert at the New Year's buffet table? A nice bonus for your figure is that the ricotta cheese used is low-calorie and has a creamy-sweetish taste. Therefore, you can eat these cupcakes with peace of mind. On the given amount of ingredients, I got 14 cupcakes.
- Beat butter (room temperature), with sugar.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Gradually add eggs.
- Then add flour and baking powder. Mix everything until smooth.
- Add lemon zest.
- Devide the finished dough on paper molds.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While the muffins are being baked, prepare the cream. For this, take ricotta (it is very important that the cheese stood in the fridge before use), powdered sugar and beat with a blender.
- Then, take the butter at room temperature (importantly that it needs to be quite soft, otherwise the cream will be with lumps of butter) and add to the cheese. Mix well until smooth.
- The last and required step in the preparation of the cream is cinnamon. Without last one, ricotta will not turn into a cream. Add it and mix.
- On the cooled pastries, distribute the cream using a pastry syringe or any other convenient method.
- And decorate our cupcakes with grated chocolate on top.
- If you want the cream to harden and have a more stable form, then put the muffins in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Enjoy your meal!
You may also like