- Serves: 20 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
I love it when food is healthy and tasty at the same time. But not always these two characteristics fit in one dish. Often not everyone can like healthy dishes. That is why we are different. As the saying goes: "The taste and color of felt-tip pens are different." If you like experimenting, then you can venture like me to cook this nut paste! It contains red beans! Yes, you read that right. I would be surprised too, honestly. But as it turns out, its taste is absolutely not palpable in the paste, it only gives the texture.
- Pour beans with water and leave overnight.
- In the morning, boil the beans until done. Then strain.
- Soak dates in water and leave for 30 minutes. Afterwards, rinse and peel.
- Next, mix cocoa with water in a saucepan with a thick bottom and cook over low heat until boiling, stir with a whisk.
- Grind hazelnuts in a blender.
- After having prepared all the ingredients, combine them in one container and mash with an immersion blender.
- For sweetness, I added 1 tbsp of honey, but this is a matter of taste.
- Periodically I was pouring some boiled water (about 100 ml) a bit so that the mass was not too dense.
- Put it into the fridge for the night, and in the morning you can spread it, for example, on bread or toast.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like