- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
This recipe is my next experiment, the purpose of which was to make healthy biscuits with the taste of tea rose. In the end, it turned out quite dietary cookies, the sweetness of which was more attached to the raisins in combination with the petals of the fragrant rose. The only thing I regret a little is that I added only 2 tbsp of roses. Therefore, if you want to get a real taste of a rose, then add it two times more.
- Put the oatmeal into the blender bowl. Grind to the formation of flour.
- In a container, mix the dry ingredients: oatmeal, rice flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with sugar.
- Add liquid honey, sour cream and butter.
- Beat until smooth.
- Combine the liquid mass with the dry.
- Add tea rose squeezing syrup. I used to take jam from a rose, which I made in the summer (you can see the recipe in the section “Desserts”).
- Mix the dough well.
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the freezer and form small balls with wet hands, put a little raisin in the middle of every cookies.
- We put our pastries on a baking sheet, covered with parchment.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Check radinesswith a toothpick.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like