- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is a simple recipe for making a delicious and juicy omelet. Juice is given to it by tomatoes, and the leaves of garlic give a garlic flavor. It is incredibly tasty and I advise you to try.
- Beat eggs with milk in a deep bowl. Salt it.
- Pour the egg mixture into the preheated frying pan.
- Sprinkle with flax seeds.
- Put sliced tomatoes on the top. And season it with pepper.
- Cook the omelet under a closed lid on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- After, put the omelet on a plate and decorate with wood garlic.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like