- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
This week is devoted to ordinary, and at the same time unusual dishes. I like when cooking from simple and clear ingredients and get such beauty at the end! Especially since it is very tasty.
- Boil chicken fillet and quail eggs.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan.
- After, wash them and add butter. Stir.
- Cut bell pepper cubes, then fillet and chop the onion.
- Cut eggs halves.
- Combine all the ingredients by adding them to the pasta. Salt, pepper and mix.
- Dress up with your favorite sauce.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like