- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
In this recipe, instead of the usual gelatin, I decided to use agar-agar. Since this was my first experience with this ingredient, the cheesecake was quite “alive”. If you want it to have a stable form, then you need to add more agar.
- Make sand base with cookies and melted butter, just grind and mix them.
- Densely distribute mass to the bottom of a detachable mold and put into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Prepare agar-agar: pour 1 tsp of agar with 200 ml of water and boil for 5 minutes. After that, let slightly cool (but not until thickening).
- Prepare the curd mass with whipped cream: whip the chilled cream with sugar to medium peaks.
- Take cottage cheese and add whipped cream, a pinch of vanilla sugar and parry it with a blender until smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Make a banana puree.
- Divide curd mass into 2 equal parts. And in one part add mashed banana puree and parry with a blender and add half of the agar.
- Evenly distribute the mass in the mold with the cookies and put in the freezer until it freezes.
- Do the same with the rest of the mass, add chopped peaches.
- After freezing of 2 layers, take the mold from the fridge and distribute the mass in the third layer.
- Then, put the cheesecake in the fridge, preferably for the night.
- In the morning, decorate the cake with crushed diced peaches and optionally barberry.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like