- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
Cheesecake came to my family's taste. This light, summer and very tasty cake won the hearts of many of us, which is safe to say that in my environment it calls a heart taker. Do not believe? You try to cook it and treat them to your loved ones!
- Sand base: chop the cookies into crumb and mix well with melted butter. Tamp down in the mold and put in the cold for 30 minutes.
- Pour gelatin with water and let it brew for 10 minutes. Then, heat it up on the stove until completely dissolved and let it cool.
- Cook jelly according to the instructions on the packaging. Leave to cool.
- Make a curd base. Beat cottage cheese with sour cream. You can grind it through a sieve beforehand, but I immediately beat up with a blender.
- Add sugar and gelatin, continue beating.
- Take 3 pcs of pineapple and grind in a blender with 3 tbsp of pineapple juice. Mix with curd mass.
- Put the second layer in a mold and let it freeze in the fridge, leave it for 3-4 hours.
- Put the pineapple slices on the cake and pour with the jelly. I recommend to firstly pour 3 tbsp of pineapples and put for 30 minutes in the fridge. As if you immediately pour in the jelly, the pineapple slices can float.
You may also like