- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: medium
I have not baked poppy pies yet. I just remembered how in childhood I ran for poppy buns at school. Jesus, they were so juicy, fluffy and fragrant. And most importantly – half a loaf is filling! Not what there is now, of course. And actually, inspired by warm memories, I decided to bake my first poppy pie!
- In a saucepan combine poppy, corn flour and sugar. Mix well.
- In a kettle, bring another 300 ml of water to the boil and fill it with a dry mixture.
- Stir the ingredients and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- In another container, sift wheat flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- To the cooled poppy mass, add the flour mixture and vegetable oil. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Lubricate the multicooker bowl with vegetable oil and lay out the dough, leveling the top with a spoon.
- Bake in baking mode for 60 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, leave the cake in the cooker for another 10-15 minutes.
- Cook glaze: mix the ingredients for the glaze and set on a slow fire, stir until thickening.
- Grease the cake and decorate with berries (I had pomegranate seeds) or just leave it like this.
- Let it cool slightly before cutting the cake, otherwise it may crumble.
You may also like