- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
After a year from the moment I had a multicooker, the thought flashed on me: “Can I try not only to bake cakes in it, but also to cook something more casual?”. For me at that moment, it was not clear – why cook potatoes, soups, cereals in it, if there is a cooker? Okay, let it be the pies – I did not have the oven. In general, after many doubts, I decided to use it for cooking the main course. And it turned out to be very convenient! I liked that when cooking in it, there is no need to wash up a pile of dishes — just one cup!) In general, minimum cost, an hour of cooking time and as a result, we get juicy, softest meat and melting potatoes in our mouths.
- Prepare potatoes: wash, peel and cut them medium cubes.
- Clean the beef from the film and cut the same cubes as potatoes.
- Clean the carrot, wash and grind on a large grater.
- Put the multicooker in the “Frying” mode. Add vegetable oil to the bowl of the multicooker and fry chopped onion in it.
- Next, add meat, carrots and fry until golden brown. Do not forget to salt and pepper.
- At the end, add cut cubes bell pepper, garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Afterwards, when the meat is fried, add the potatoes and fill it with water. Stir, salt and pepper.
- Close the multicooker lid and set it to “Extinguishing” mode. In my multicooker, in this mode, it is cooking for 1 hour.
- At the end of time, open the lid and decorate the roast with chopped green onions and dill.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like