- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: easy
I don’t really like potatoes, but baked is another thing! Rich, tasty, with a crispy crust of cheese .... mmm ... it just goes amazingly together with greens and green onions. I really advise you to try.
- First of all, prepare the mushrooms: wash them and cut large pieces.
- Fry in a frying pan until cooked.
- Meanwhile, when mushrooms are being prepared, clean the potatoes and cut them circles.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and spices, stir well.
- Cut onions half-rings.
- When all the ingredients are ready, lubricate the baking tray with butter and lay all ingredients out in layers: first spread half of potatoes to the bottom layer, then a little onion and mushrooms.
- Second layer: potatoes, onions and mushrooms again.
- Afterwards, evenly cover all layers with grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Then, decorate with greens and green onions.
You may also like