- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
These cupcakes are a great solution for those who do not like pumpkin. In this recipe, it is not felt at all. And all thanks to the orange zest. Looking at these cupcakes, I am enchanted by this invigorating, truly autumnal, orange tint – a little turmeric and orange blossom and voila – a bright, rich color is ready!
- First of all, boil the pumpkin.
- Then, mash it with a fork or chop it with a blender.
- Mix it with flour, egg and sugar.
- Squeeze the juice from a small orange and grate zest on a fine grater.
- Add zest, turmeric, cinnamon, baking powder to the dough and mix.
- Pour cranberries with water and let them soften for 10 minutes. Afterwards, rinse and add to the dough. Stir.
- Oil the silicone molds and place them in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- When the molds are already in the oven, only then pour the dough in them, because if this is done before, then you will probably perform acrobatic tricks with them.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, checking the readiness with a toothpick.
- Afterwards, get the cupcakes out of the molds and lubricate the tops with honey, decorate them with cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like