- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
There are no eggs and butter in this brownie, so one can say it is almost a vegan recipe. Dense lower layer and soft, creamy upper one make up a perfect combination. For those, who have a sweet tooth, I advise to add more sugar.
- Prepare a pumpkin: peel it, remove seeds, dice the pumpkin, and boil it. You will need approximately 800 grams of raw pumpkin.
- When the pumpkin is boiled, mash it with a blender.
- Prepare the chocolate layer: combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Combine pumpkin puree and cream in another bowl.
- Add melted chocolate and oil to the puree.
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients.
- Once you do it, you’ll get quite a dense substance. Now, put it into a baking pan lined with a baking paper.
- Prepare the pumpkin layer: combine 350 grams of pumpkin puree with cream, add sugar, and mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour the substance you’ve got over the chocolate layer.
- Bake 30 minutes at 170°. Then, remove the cake from an oven and let it cool down completely.
You may also like