- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
The other day I wanted to bake something truly autumn. And my choice was pumpkin. Guys, in words I can’t convey the smell that filled the apartment. Spicy, fragrant. Initially, I wanted to use only pumpkin as the main ingredients, but in the process of cooking I got inspiration and wanted to add dates, apple and spices to it.
- Clean the pumpkin from the peel and seeds. Cut cubes and boil until cooked on a slow fire.
- Meanwhile, soak dates in water for 15 minutes. After time, wash them and remove the bones.
- Whisk boiled pumpkin and dates with a blender to a puree state.
- Put the mass in one container and grate an apple there on a fine grater and add eggs, cinnamon, lemon zest. Stir.
- Sift flour and mix until smooth.
- Grease the bowl of the multicooker with oil and evenly distribute the dough.
- Put in baking mode for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, leave the cake under a closed lid for another 10 minutes.
- Get the cake out of the multicooker.
- Grease the cake. It is perfect to use honey, but I took the cherry syrup that I cooked in the summer, as there was no honey.
- For decoration, I took sesame, figs and almonds. You can use other ingredients.
You may also like