- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Cooking desserts is one piece of creativity! And since I'm a creative person, I really wanted to experiment. Especially when there are so many raspberries now.
- Whip cream with powder to soft peaks and add to cheese. Blend with a blender until smooth mass is formed.
- Prepare gelatin, fill it a little with water. Leave for 15-30 minutes. Then, warm up in a water bath or in the microwave oven.
- Crumble cookies, chop chocolate, cut banana cubes.
- Cook raspberry puree, whip it with sugar with a blender.
- Add some gelatin to the curd mixture and mix well. Do the same with raspberry puree.
- At the bottom of tall glasses, pour evenly curd-cream mixture (it should take 1/4 cup). And put the glasses in the freezer until it freezes. It took me up to 10 minutes.
- After, add sand crumb and a little raspberry puree. Put in the freezer until it freezes.
- Next, make a layer of chocolate crumb, a banana and some cookies and decorate with whole raspberries.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like