- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Difficulty: easy
Pastry with raspberries is probably one of the most delicious: gentle dough in combination with sour berries and the bright smell of orange peel perfectly harmonizes and forms an incredible smell. And in order to make the muffins not only tasty, but also useful, I used whole grain flour. Its grain contains many useful vitamins, trace elements and vegetable fibers. So, even if you are on proper nutrition, sometimes you can treat yourself with this kind of baking.
- In one bowl add eggs, sugar, salt. Whisk until smooth (using whisk).
- Add room-temperature butter, milk, coconut chips and orange zest. Mix well.
- Next, pour the baking powder, vanilla and gradually add flour.
- Mix until smooth.
- At the end add raspberries (slightly thawed) and mix gently.
- The dough is ready. Now butter the muffins forms.
- Pour the dough in, filling 2/3 of the form.
- Put the forms in a preheated oven to 190 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Ready muffins need some time to cool down. And after, you can decorate the tops with some raspberries.
- Enjoy healthy pastries.
You may also like