- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
I will share with you a recipe for homemade pate, which is difficult to put off! Delicious, tender, easy to cook and spread well on bread.
- Cut the onion half rings and fry in a frying pan until golden brown.
- In the meantime, in order to speed up the cooking process, I take a second frying pan and melt butter on it.
- After, add chicken liver there and fry it until ready.
- Allow the liver to cool slightly.
- Afterwards, combine the onion and liver in a blender bowl and puree until smooth, homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Shift into container and store in the fridge.
You may also like