- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
This blue water - is tea called “Anchan” that is made of the leaves of Thai orchid. Drink of them is incredibly healthy as it has antioxidants, vitamins of group B, D, K in it’s composition. It helps to raise the mood, improves the work of the nervous system. But in order to preserve all useful properties after preparation, it is important to brew it correctly.
- Boil water in the teapot and let it stand for a couple of minutes.
- After that, fill the tea petals with water and leave them for 10 seconds.
- After a time, water needs to be drained and pour boiling water over the petals again.
- Brew the tea for 2-3 minutes.
- Tip: if you add lemon to the tea, the color of the tea may change to purple and the taste of the drink will be quite interesting
You may also like