- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Perhaps, there’s nothing more atmospheric than enjoying the taste of a hot drink in winter.
Just imagine yourself sitting by the window, wrapped in a blanket, and watching how the snowstorm sweeps. And you are at warm home, having a heating grape drink, prepared by yourself.
- For preparing this drink I took grape berries and made fresh out of them with a juicer. If you don’t have fresh grapes, you can replace it with canned grape juice or in the last resort, shop juice.
- To make fresh juice not concentrated, dilute it slightly with purified water.
- Put the juice on a slow fire and add sliced orange and ginger.
- Stir it from time to time.
- Remove from fire when the drink begins to boil.
- Insist under the closed lid for 20 minutes.
- Drink while hot!
You may also like