- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
I love aesthetics very much. For me, both the beauty of the dish and its taste are important. In my many experiments, I, of course, chase after both, but most of all I am glad when you create something of your own, not sophisticated, simple. And in this simplicity there is just all the charm. The recipe has simple ingredients from which it turns out very tasty and healthy snack. I calculated 1 portion for 2 cups of 100 ml.
- Pour the seeds of flax into a small bowl and fill it with a small amount of water, leaving it for the night.
- In the morning you will see that the seeds have absorbed the water a little and produced mucus instead. I leaked it a bit, although you can omit this.
- Next, grind flax seeds with banana and cottage cheese in a blender. You should get a homogeneous gruel.
- Cut the persimmon cubes.
- Now, when all the ingredients are prepared, spread everything in layers: crumbled cookies on the bottom of the glasses, then put banana-curd mass with a spoon, and on top - persimmon.
- For beauty, I also added hawthorn berries.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like