- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cooking: 3 min
- Difficulty: easy
I want to share with you a great life hack how to eat tasty and healthy anywhere. Cooking awfully simply and allows you to save time during the day to search for something useful. So, I present to you a salad in a jar. It is convenient because you can take it with you on the road, for a walk or to work for a healthy snack. A nice bonus is its utility because the contents of the jar will not be mixed up and will not spill while you are in transport.
- First of all, prepare all the ingredients.
- Peel carrots, wash and grate it on a large grater.
- Cut the cucumber.
- Pour some oil and add some mustard onto the bottom of the jar,.
- Put carrots, cucumber, spinach in layers.
- Sprinkle the top with grated cheese and decorate with walnuts (I took soaked ones).
- Close the lid and take to work or on the road.
- Bon appetit.
You may also like