- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Do you know that lentils are high protein products? The greatest part in the composition of lentils is vegetable protein. It is light and therefore quickly absorbed by organism. It also turns out that among all the known plants, lentils occupy a leading position in iron content. So, for me it became a weighty argument to start using it in my diet and I decided to come up with such a salad. Cook and write your reviews!
- Soak lentils in purified water overnight. In the morning, drain and rinse.
- Cook the quail eggs, and then clean them from the shell and cut halves.
- Peel the orange and cut slices.
- Now combine the ingredients in the plate: tear the lettuce leaves with hands, add lentils, sesame, orange, eggs and fill with oil.
- Mix, salt, pepper and decorate with crackers.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like