- Serves: 18 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 18 min
- Difficulty: easy
At home, you can easily make healthy cereal cookies. It is made without eggs, flour and milk, that is why you can eat these cookies even when you fast. Especially this recipe will be useful to those who love crunching something salty from time to time to without harm to the body shape and health.
- Sieve flour, starch and baking powder in a dip bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, seeds, sesame and flax. Stir.
- Pour in oil and water.
- Knead the dough.
- Roll out thin dough.
- Squeeze out circles from the dough.
- Put the cookies on a baking sheet, covered with parchment.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like