- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: easy
Baking this cookie is simply unrealistic creative process which you can get tactile and visual pleasure from. Sweet and delicate, crumbly dough is kneaded with fingers and baked in the oven. In the end, you get a delicious, hot cookie that melts in your mouth! And the smell of it can turn your head.
- Take softened butter and grind it with powdered sugar, salt and zest to a creamy consistency using a spatula.
- Gradually add flour, first stirring with a spatula, then, when the mass becomes denser, grind your tender dough with your fingers.
- After give the dough the shape of a ball.
- Evenly put the dough into round shape tamping it with fingers.
- In the form, cut the dough into pieces with a knife and make holes in each segment using a fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 160-170 degrees.
- Now enjoy the hot and tasty cookies.
You may also like