- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is an easy recipe for making a juicy omelet. Fresh tomatoes, spinach leaves, mozzarella in combination with an air eggs form an incredible taste perception.
- Beat eggs with milk in a separate bowl. Salt it and pepper.
- Put the pan on the stove and grease with a drop of olive oil.
- Pour beated ingredients on the preheated frying pan and cook the omelet (under the lid) on low heat until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomato and mozzarella.
- Wash spinach leaves.
- Put the finished omelet in a plate.
- Spread tomato, spinach leaves and mozzarella onto one half.
- Cover the second half and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
You may also like