- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Have you ever made cookies, when the aroma stupefied you? Even after its cooking, it attracts with the great smell of sesame remaining in it. So, if you are a lover of sesame as I am, then this cookie will be a godsend for you. As for the process of cooking itself, it is quite easy and fascinating. But be careful! Having bitten this cookie once, you cannot get rid of just one piece.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in one container. I took two kinds of flour , I guess the pastry turns tastier. But you can take one kind of flour.
- Next, take the sugar and butter. Place in a saucepan and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring carefully.
- After add vanillin and tahini. Stir until melting.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- After, add the eggs and mix.
- Now combine the dry mass with the liquid. Stir until smooth.
- Cover the dough with cling film and put in the fridge for at least an hour, and better for a night.
- After, take the dough out of the fridge.
- Form small balls of dough and spread on a baking sheet, covered with parchment. Leave a little space between the balls.
- Some balls can be sprinkled with sesame.
- Bake cookies in a preheated oven to 170 ° C, for 15–20 minutes until the cookie has a slightly golden hue.
- After, take the cookies out and let them cool down a little.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Put the chocolate in the bowl and set in the microwave oven for 1.5 minutes, making breaks every 30 seconds.
- When the cookies cool down completely, decorate it with melted chocolate.
- While chocolate is not frozen, sprinkle with sesame on the top.
- If necessary, place the cookies in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to make the chocolate harden.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like