- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
These babies are cooked very quickly, so they are very good for a light snack. The exact amount of ingredients did not indicate, as it may be different depending on the desired portions.
- Add a little liquid cream and powder to the cottage cheese.
- Use a blender to form a smooth mass.
- Prepare the gelatin, fill it with a little water. Leave for 15-30 minutes. Then, warm up in a water bath or in the microwave oven.
- Cook raspberry puree, whip it with sugar using a blender.
- Add some gelatin to the cottage cheese mixture and mix well. Do the same with raspberry puree.
- Evenly pour cheese mixture into glasses. And put the glasses in the freezer until they freeze.
- After, cover with the raspberry puree and put in the fridge until frozen.
- Decorate with raspberries and then eat.
You may also like