- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
You want to cook a delicious breakfast in 10 minutes, right? It's very easy! And yet, this option of omelet resembles a mini pizza. The only difference is that it takes much less time to cook.
- Prepare all the ingredients: wash vegetables, then chop them in any convenient way.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the preheated oiled pan.
- Put the sausage (cut into rings) and the remaining ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook under a closed lid on low heat until cooked.
- Sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like