- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
Oh, one shouldn’t begin his day with coffee, definitely not!) My morning began with this berry smoothie-bowl! In the cold season, I want vitamins and any healthy food most. That is why I like experimenting with breakfasts. The perfect one for me is smoothie: nutritious, healthy and light. This is definitely what I prefer starting my day with!
- Fill the seeds for the night with water.
- In the morning, take the berries (I have frozen currants). If you take frozen berries, then you need to defrost them a little.
- Peel kiwi.
- Place one kiwi and all other ingredients in the blender bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into the jar.
- Cut the remaining 3 pieces of kiwi cubes and add to the jar.
- Decorate with berries.
You may also like