- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
This smoothie was quick to cook from what was at hand. In the end, it turned out very cool useful snack!
- Wash persimmon, clean from the seeds and put in a blender container.
- Add flax, chia and banana seeds to this container.
- Grind with blender.
- Before use, I left a smoothie for 30 minutes, so that the seeds are a little softer. Ideally, you can soak them in water overnight and add them to smoothies in the morning.
- Pour the liquid into a glass, and top it with a diced apple.
- Tip: smoothie is very tasty to use in the bite with roasted almonds. I really enjoyed the combination of crispy walnut with a creamy smoothie texture.
You may also like