- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cooking: 2 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today we are going to make smoothie which will saturate your body with nutrients, amino acids and speed up the metabolism. And all that is due to the content of such useful ingredient as spirulina - microalgae, ground to a powder. It is an excellent source of protein, iodine, magnesium, etc. In addition, it lowers blood sugar.
- Peel banana and put into a blender.
- Add spirulina and lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into 1/2 cup.
- Next, blend banana with frozen blackcurrants.
- Fill glasses with currant mixture.
- Decorate the top of the smoothie with some berries.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like