- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 90 min
- Difficulty: medium
Soup with beef and rice is perfect for lunch, especially during the cold season. A simple first dish turns out to be rich, fragrant and very tasty.
- Rinse the meat and cut off film and wires from it.
- Cut it small pieces and place the sliced meat in a saucepan.
- Pour in water, add bay leaves, pepper peas.
- Cook the beef on low heat for 1.5 hours, be sure to remove the foam that forms.
- Peel, wash and cut onions, potatoes and carrots cubes. And carrots – grate on a coarse grater.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the onions and carrots in it.
- When the meat is cooked, add well-washed rice to the pan with meat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the potatoes.
- After that add fried mixture of vegetables, salt and ground pepper to the broth with rice, mix and boil soup for a couple of minutes.
- Add chopped green onions with dill to rice soup with meat.
- Boil the soup for another 1-2 minutes.
- Leave the rice soup with meat for a few minutes to infuse.
- Pour the ready-made soup with beef and rice into serving plates and serve to the table.
You may also like