- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Spaghetti with mushrooms is a great decision if you don’t have much time to cook dinner. Some cheese and spring onions perfectly accompany this dish making it especially savory.
- Boil two types of spaghetti in the pan with some salt.
- Peel onion, slice it and fry in seed oil.
- Wash and cut mushrooms, fry them with onion.
- When spaghetti is done, drain the water and wash it in a collander.
- Add mushroom to spaghetti, season with pepper and mix it.
- Put spaghetti into plates seasoning it with some cheese ( diced or grated) and some chopped spring onion.
- You can dress it with any sauce.
- Enjoy your meal.
You may also like