- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Despite the fact that spinach is low-calorie greens, it contains a lot of protein, because of which the salad from it turns out nutritious. In addition, spinach is easily digestible, so dishes made from it are good for those who are on proper nutrition.
- Cut chicken fillet into pieces. Salt and pepper it .
- Fry in a heated frying pan until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach leaves and put in a plate.
- Add sliced tomato, ground avocado, nuts, fried fillet pieces.
- Salt and add some oil.
- Mix well.
- Your salad is ready! You can decorate it with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your meal.
You may also like