- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
In a season of a strawberry it would be so desirable to pamper ourselves with something tasty, fragrant and really summer. Therefore, my choice fell on making strawberry cheesecake.
- Make a basis: crush cookies in a crumb. I did this with a blender. Then add melted butter, mix. Put the mass tightly on the bottom of a split mold (24 cm), then put it for 1 hour into the fridge.
- Take strawberry jelly according to the instructions that are indicated on the manufacturer's packaging and let it cool down.
- Pour 18 g of gelatin with water and leave it for 1 hour. Heat the persistent gelatin on the stove until it is completely dissolved and pour evenly into 2 containers.
- As long as the jelly cools down, and gelatin infuses, prepare the second layer. Take the cream, sugar and beat with whisk until solid peaks. Add cottage cheese and mix with whisk until smooth. Divide the mass into 2 equal parts. Add the prepared gelatin to the containers. Mix well. We got 2 masses: take one and distribute it evenly in a mold with biscuit and put it into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Now we will deal with the second mass – this will be the 3rd layer. Take the strawberries (number depends on your preferences) and rub with a blender. Mix with the second curd mass.
- After the time has elapsed, take the mold from the fridge and distribute the mass evenly. Then again, put into the fridge for 1 hour. The weight should grasp a little, so that you can spread strawberries on it for decoration and it does not sink.
- Lay the strawberries out carefully on the whole cheesecake surface. Pour the berries of prepared jelly in advance and again put the mold in the fridge for 3-4 hours. And better – at night.
- Enjoy the results of your work!
You may also like