- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
For 2 whole weeks I didn’t leave the obsessive idea to make these delicious baskets. Moreover, they are made quickly and without baking.
- The principle of cooking is the same as for the cheesecakes. First, grind the cookies into crumb and mix with melted butter into a homogeneous mass.
- Fill the mold with crumbs on 1/3 and well tamp with glass. Put into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Fill gelatin with water and give it time to swell. Then let cool down.
- Cook smoothies made of banana, strawberry, cottage cheese and mint (optional) with a blender.
- Add gelatin, vanillin, sugar, without stopping to beat. Pour into molds and in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- At the end of time - take out of the molds and decorate with grated chocolate.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like