- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is a recipe for easy baking, with cottage cheese filling, which is covered with a layer of strawberries together with jelly. I am sure that this tart will not leave anyone indifferent.
- First of all, let's make the dough: sieve the flour and add sugar.
- Cut cold butter into cubes.
- Grind the mixture into a crumb with hands.
- Then, add cold water, stirring nonstop.
- After the ingredients are combined, wrap the dough in cling film and place into a fridge for 60 minutes.
- Meantime, prepare the cottage cheese filling: beat the egg with sugar.
- Add starch and cottage cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Take the form (25 cm) and put crossed baking paper strips on its bottom, so that you can carefully remove the cake from the mold then.
- Roll out the cooled dough and put it into shape.
- Pour the cottage cheese mixture and bake in a preheated oven to 170 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the jelly: soak gelatin in a small amount of water.
- Puree strawberries with sugar with a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Give it a little cool.
- Add gelatin and mix.
- Pour the jelly over tart and decorate with strawberries.
- Put them into the fridge for 2 hours until the jelly hardens.
- Bon appetit.
You may also like