- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
The currant season is a good reason to bake a berry pie.
- Mix sour cream and eggs until smooth.
- Add sugar, salt, and stir.
- Next, mix the soda with flour, sift into the dough.
- Gently mix the dough so that no lumps remain. Leave the dough for 10 minutes to swell the flour.
- Prepare a multicooker by brushing the bowl with oil.
- Pour in half of the dough.
- Put the berries on top of the dough without pressing.
- Add raspberry puree on top (I just chopped raspberries with sugar in a blender).
- Dust the berries with powdered sugar.
- Gently lay out the remaining dough on top of the berries with a spoon.
- Turn on the multicooker in baking mode for 50 minutes.
- After the time expires, leave the cake there for another 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, take the cake out and lubricate it with raspberry puree, decorate with berries, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You may also like