- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 3
- Cooking: 3
- Difficulty: easy
Tahini is a traditional oriental product made from sesame seeds. This paste is incredibly healthy, because it contains vitamins E, C, B, magnesium, calcium. As for taste and texture, we can say that Tahini itself is tasteless and creamy. But it’s great to use in baking (saturates incredible aroma), sauces, desserts.
- Preheat the pan well (until very hot).
- Fry the sesame on a dry frying pan until golden brown. It took me 3 minutes.
- Stir the sesame constantly so that it does not burn.
- After, cool it down a bit.
- Next, put the sesame into the blender bowl and beat at top speed during 1 minute.
- Add the butter and blend until smooth. It took me 1 minute.
- Pasta is ready! Now you can cook a lot of different sauces, desserts, pastries with it.
You may also like