- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: easy
The taste of tea rose is familiar to me since childhood. Somewhere from 6-7 years old, coming to my grandparents, I first of all ran to the garden to look at the rose and inhale its scent. A few years ago I tried the rose jam. And it reminded me how much I loved its taste. And just now I was set on fire with the idea of cooking it myself.
- Prepare the rose: pour the petals with cold water and leave for 1 hour. After, wash and let dry.
- After having washed off the dust and all the bugs out of it, cover the petals with 250 g of sugar and finely grind it to make juice (the smell in the kitchen was just awesome).
- Pour water into a saucepan with a thick bottom, let it boil. Pour with the remaining sugar and cook the syrup while stirring.
- As the syrup boils – pour out the petals and cook for 5 minutes. After that, let it cool.
- Afterwards, put on the stove once again and cook for 30 minutes. At the end of time, add lemon.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like