- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
I give you an idea of how to diversify your breakfast. As for me, cottage cheese perfectly combines with persimmon to taste, and frozen cherry gives a zest. I used to take a very ripe persimmon, which is why I didn’t need any honey or sugar – when ripe, it blends well with cottage cheese, giving it sweetness.
- Carefully wash the persimmon and cut it in any convenient way.
- Mix cottage cheese with persimmon in a container.
- Add flax seeds. Stir.
- Wash and cut half of an apple slices and place on half the circles of the plate.
- In the center put the cherry.
- Our simple and healthy breakfast is ready! Enjoy your meal.
You may also like