- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 17 min
- Difficulty: medium
One day I fell in love with peanut butter: I had already made sweets with it, buttered over toasts, but I have not made pies yet. The situation must be radically changed!) And so I decided to make a pie. Not a simple one, but gold. I am serious, it does get a golden color. And its feature is not in it, but in the fact that the stuffing of this pie is peanut butter!)
It's just a nut bomb, friends!)
- In a deep bowl mix flour, chopped nuts, sugar, salt and cocoa powder or carob.
- Melt the coconut oil on the water bath and pour gradually into the dry mixture.
- Stir until smooth. I ground the dough with my fingers, because this way the dough absorbs butter better.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After, take the dough out of the fridge.
- Take the cake pan with a diameter of 22 cm, covered with parchment. Put the dough evenly, forming slightly high edges.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the base for the tart from the oven and let it cool.
- Evenly put peanut butter over the cake.
- Decorate with nuts.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate and pour it over our cake. Put in the fridge for another minutes.
- Delicious cake is ready!)
You may also like