- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today I want to share with you how to make light lunch from a minimum set of ingredients . Therefore, if you have only 1 zucchini in the fridge, you take it and make delicious pancakes.
- Grate pre-washed zucchini on a large grater.
- Salt and leave for 5-7 minutes, to get rid of excess liquid.
- After, squeeze it well. This is done to prevent pancakes from falling apart and avoid adding a lot of flour. So your pancakes will not be dry, but juicy and at the same time the form will remain.
- Add an egg, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, greens. Stir.
- Add some flour (I take the whole grain one) and mix again until smooth.
- Fry the pancakes both sides in a pre-heated pan with olive oil.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like